MyGlitterBox respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website or mobile application.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you the information on how Myglitterbox collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including and data you may provide through this website, when you sign up to receive our emails or purchase a product or service.
MyGlitterBox is the controller and responsible for your personal data collected.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us using the details set below:
Our full details are
Full name: MyGlitterBox
Postal address: 73 Darsham Gardens Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5 4LW
Data we may collect
We may collect the following information to use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, maiden name, last name. user name, marital status, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: including billing and delivery address, telephone numbers and email address
- Transaction Data: includes details about your payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Marketing and Communication Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
What you can do to help protect data
- Be aware we will never ask you to confirm any bank details.
- We will never ask for details regarding the logins for your account
How is your personal data collected?
- You may give us your identity, profile, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Purchase our products
- Create an account on our website
- Subscribe to our services or publications
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey
- Give us feedback
We love to communicate with our customer and so, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email, post or phone.
Some of these messages maybe tailored to you, based on your previous purchase activity or browsing.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us you can contact us at any time by email email@example.com to unsubscribe.
Who do we share this personal data with?
- With our service providers working for us e.g payment processors abs delivery companies.
- With our professional legal advisors
- With law enforcement or other given authorities
- In the event that we sell any business assets, the personal data of our customers may be disclosed to a potential buyer. In this event we will make reasonable attempts to ensure the buyer will be bound by the terms of this policy.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Address: MyGlitterBox 73 Darsham Gardens Newcastle - Under - Lyme ST5 4LW.